• Mail Online | 11/5/2018 | Josh Hanrahan For Daily Mail Australia
    A young man who became a paraplegic after swallowing a garden slug as a dare by his mates has died. Sam Ballard, 28, spent three years in hospital after eating the garden slug at a party in 2010,...
    1 view Micaella
  • ScienceDaily | 7/21/2017 | Staff
    In Japan, L. maximus was first found in Ibaraki Prefecture in 2006 and its population has rapidly spread throughout the country, making it difficult for scientists and local governments to monitor...
    502 views Claw987

Welcome to Long Room!

Where The World Finds Its News!