'My fairy princess!' North West wears a pink tutu for her violin lesson as Kim Kardashian watches proudly

Mail Online | 7/14/2016 | Sarah Jones For Dailymail.com
eymiraeymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/14/22/3626ACDE00000578-0-image-a-2_1468531216674.jpg

She's taking lessons in everything from dance to tai chi.

And now North West is following in her musical father's footsteps, and learning the violin.

Kim - Kardashian - Image - Learning - Instrument

Kim Kardashian shared a sweet image of the three-year-old learning to play the instrument while dressed in a pink tutu on Thursday.

'My fairy princess in her violin lesson,' the 35-year-old reality star captioned her Snapchat.

Toddler - Child - Kanye - West - Tutor

The toddler - the oldest child of rapper Kanye West, 39 - patiently sat with her tutor and pointed out the various strings on the fiddle.

It was clear she had her father's musical genes running through her blood as she took the lesson very seriously.

Classes - Karate - Ballet - Tap - Dancing

With classes in karate, ballet, tap dancing, piano - and now violin, North has plenty to keep her busy.

While Kanye cannot play any instruments, he is no doubt keen to ensure his children are given every opportunity to learn.

Artists - Time - Star - Musician

And despite being one of the best-selling artists of all time, the star is not a classically trained musician.

North was dressed in all pink, complete with a leotard, shiny slippers and 'fairy princess' wings.

Daughter - Interest - Violin - Kanye - Mother

Perhaps her daughter's interest in picking up the violin was inspired after Kanye's Mother's Day...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity

Comments