Lindsay Lohan shares sleepy snuggle snap with beau Egor Tarabasov in Mykonos

Mail Online | 7/14/2016 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/14/18/3646820C00000578-0-image-a-83_1468517236689.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/04/4401405586268440704/1024x576_4401405586268440704.mp4

Lindsay Lohan shared a sleepy snuggle snap of herself with boyfriend Egor Tarabasov while on their seemingly endless holiday in Mykonos.

'Nap time!' the 30-year-old SAG Award nominee - who boasts 19.5M followers - captioned their cuddle puddle pic.

Pic - Mode - Relaxation - Water - Sports

'(I managed to sneak a pic before full nap mode) relaxation after water sports.'

The couple of eight months' intimate image was taken from their bed in a room at the Cavo Tagoo Hotel Mykonos.

Danceophobia - Video - Vixen - Snap - Herself

The Danceophobia video vixen also shared a smiling snap of herself and the 22-year-old Home House Estates owner on a yacht cruising the gorgeous Grecian isle.

Their PDA came four days after The Sun reported that a 'jealous and furious' Lohan tossed Tarabasov's cell phone in the Aegean Sea at her birthday bash.

'It - Friend - Phone - Case - Water

'It had to do with my friend throwing his phone case in the water as a joke because [guests] were making fun of it,' Lindsay clarified to Page Six on Monday.

'People said I personally threw [the] phone, but it's all not true. It's a total fabricated lie!'

Egor - Cass - Business - School - 'self-made

Egor - who graduated from Cass Business School - describes himself as 'self-made' on Twitter, despite being the nepotistically-privileged son of Russian millionaire Dmitry Tarabasov.

The Till Human Voices Wake Us actress revealed that she's putting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift

Comments