Super Tuesday Trump Rallies - Discussion and Live Streams - Press Conference - 9:00 PM EST

Editorial | 3/1/2016 | Staff
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
edited 3/1/2016 7:13 PM EST in General

9:00 PM EST - Press Conference 

Tuesday, March 1, 2016: GOP Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump will hold a press conference at his Mar-A-Lago Club in Palm Beach, FL following the Super Tuesday results.

Live Stream:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kentucky:

Alt Stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4km9fham6pE

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohio:

Alt Stream:

Wake Up To Breaking News!
norma
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?

Comments

• WOOT! Thanks @Aavy for posting this!  Today is going to be awesome!!
    Merry Christmas! It's not just for December any longer!
  • GO TRUMP!!! SUPER HUGEDAY!!
    Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.
  • Texas for Trump!!  Let's Make America Great Again!
    I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!
  • It's time for everyone to get out and vote TRUMP!  We can Make Super Tuesday Great again!
    nally
    It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.
  • TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!
    If the Government could just stop...
  • Don't forget to get out and vote!! Let's make this a complete sweep for Trump!
    May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care
  • BUILD THE WALL!! TRUMP2016
    It had only one fault, it was useless.
  • GO TRUMP!! Make America Great Again!
  • Trump has been so refreshing after all these other lying puppet. He is the only real person on the stage.
    When will they ever learn?
  • josh567 Level 3
    edited 3/1/2016 4:20 PM EST
    This was great @Aavy, I know I can always count on you to post this!
    Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been.
  • New Streams for Kentucky!
  • Show me that sign!!
    Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!
  • Love it! Hispanics 4 Trump!
    nally
    Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .
  • I Love this man, may god Protect him and keep him safe! Go Donald Trump!
    He is faithful!
  • Can't wait for results.  TRUMP LANDSLIDE IN THE WORKS !!
  • Can't wait for results.  TRUMP LANDSLIDE IN THE WORKS !!
    I am really hoping Texas comes through!
    Is it real news?? or MSM news??
  • I say we Build a Wall around Texas if they don't vote for Trump!
  • I've just added more sources to the Super Tuesday Voting Results Thread.

https://www.longroom.com/discussion/4200
    Thanked by 2josh567 Firefang
  • I know, I am so excited!  The anticipation is killing me!
    Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.
  • Aavy said:
    I've just added more sources to the Super Tuesday Voting Results Thread.

https://www.longroom.com/discussion/4200
    Thanks @Aavy for keeping us updated!  Here comes the Trump Avalanche! WOO
  • It will be great when Trump takes Texas and puts Cruz in his place. It's an amazing race so far!  Never seen anything like it. Trump 2016 !!!
  • You are great Aavy!  Thanks for staying on top of this!
    Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.
  • Travis county in Texas in known for their liberals and cheating, and I already heard there are problems there for Trump voters.  so I am worried about Travis county.
    nally
    Thanked by 1nally
    The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.
  • It will be great when Trump takes Texas and puts Cruz in his place. It's an amazing race so far!  Never seen anything like it. Trump 2016 !!!
    I wonder if Cruz has any Crow ready!
    He is faithful!
  • nally said:
    It will be great when Trump takes Texas and puts Cruz in his place. It's an amazing race so far!  Never seen anything like it. Trump 2016 !!!
    Agreed!  The ENTIRE Trump experience has been Amazing, I have not been so pumped in a long time!
    Cruz is definitely going down!  GO TRUMP!
  • xhelloworld Level 4
    edited 3/1/2016 7:00 PM EST
    Waiting for the Press Conference GO Trump 2016 we're number 1!

Click For Photo: https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2013/07/13/01/21/award-155595_960_720.png
    "However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8
  • dewby said:
    Travis county in Texas in known for their liberals and cheating, and I already heard there are problems there for Trump voters.  so I am worried about Travis county.
    Trump people are all over America, if anyone can pull off a win in Texas it's us!
    "However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8
  • Zorra said:
    nally said:
    It will be great when Trump takes Texas and puts Cruz in his place. It's an amazing race so far!  Never seen anything like it. Trump 2016 !!!
    Agreed!  The ENTIRE Trump experience has been Amazing, I have not been so pumped in a long time!
    With Cruz the favorite son in Texas, I'm hoping they don't go with him (fingers crossed)  I'll be glued to the results coverage tonight!  
  • Firefang said:
    Zorra said:
    nally said:
    With Cruz the favorite son in Texas, I'm hoping they don't go with him (fingers crossed)  I'll be glued to the results coverage tonight!   
    This post is so nested I just had to reply to it :D
    Here's hoping Trump takes Texas!!!
    Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country
  • I've got my Trump hat on and I'm waiting for the Trump wins to start coming in! 
  • I am SO EXCITED! I have been waiting all week for these results!  I REALLY hope Trump wins, he has worked harder than anyone I have ever seen!  I also hear there is something planned for the Press Conference but I don't know what it is!  WOO GO TRUMP!
    Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur
  • dewbydewby Level 4
    edited 3/1/2016 7:58 PM EST
    Some of the state primaries close at 7:00 EST so results are soon!
    The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.
  • With all the Lying and Cheating going on in Texas, I don't hold out much hope for them.  Florida is the one I'm really hoping for!
    Keep the change!
  • GUYS THE RESULTS ARE COMING IN!!  TRUMP IS LEADING IN BOTH GA AND VA!
  • josh567 said:
    GUYS THE RESULTS ARE COMING IN!!  TRUMP IS LEADING IN BOTH GA AND VA!
    WOOOOOO!!!!!
  • Results coming in for GA!!!
    Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country
  • It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.
  • Love GA and VA!   Come on Texas, come through for us!
  • Oh this suspense is killing me!!  Please please please have Trump win! God Bless him!
    He is faithful!
  • It looks like GA has been called for Trump YES!!!  GA DID IT!  Now let's see what happens with the rest!
  • It looks like: Alabama, Georgia, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Virginia and Vermont will be for Trump!
    May god Bless Trump and everyone in these states! 
    Keep the change!
  • Is it just me or is everyone excited for this announcement?
    Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?
  • Great speech by Trump!! He looked really presidential tonight!
    "It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift
  • TRUMP 2016!!!
    Have you forgotten?
  • Loved Christy's introduction! They work so great together! Trump/Christy 2016!!!
    Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!