'It was hard not to be completely under his spell': Kick Kennedy, 30, shares sweet video and touching tribute to Matthew Mellon, 53, who she was 'dating' before his death

Mail Online | 4/23/2018 | Emily Crane;Sean O\
doona07 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/23/02/4B72632D00000578-0-image-a-67_1524448682439.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/23/1370874610139577765/1024x576_MP4_1370874610139577765.mp4

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s daughter Kick Kennedy has shared a touching video and tribute to billionaire banking heir Matthew Mellon after he was found dead in his Mexico hotel room before he was due to check into rehab.

Kennedy, 30, was said to be dating the 54-year-old in the months leading up to his death on April 16 in Cancun. Following news of his death, a representative for the model said she was shocked and heartbroken.

Drug - Addiction - Adult - Life - Clear

The father-of-three, who struggled with drug addiction during his adult life, had been due to check into the Clear Sky Recovery rehabilitation clinic on the same day he was found dead in a hotel room.

Kennedy, who had just spent several months travelling around Europe and the US with Mellon, took to Instagram to share a video of the pair dancing.

'Most - Matthew - Way - Miracles - Simply

'Most who knew Matthew knew he had an incredible way of manifesting wildly unpredictable miracles that shocked and awed us all. Simply, he was magical,' Kennedy wrote alongside the video.

'We also couldn't really understand what he was ever talking about, almost ever. He had a way of moving around quickly and mumbling and then all of the sudden saying something completely insightful.

'I - Fear - Excitement - Topics - UFOs

'I remember him turning to me once and saying 'Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning' before going back to the usual topics (UFOs....!!! Human cloning...!!!). It was hard not to be completely under his spell.'

Kennedy went on to say that Mellon loved his friends and described his two ex-wives, Tamara and Nicole, as the 'loves of his life'.

Children - Minty - Force - Olympia - Charm

She added that he adored his three children - Minty, Force, and Olympia - saying that they would inherit his charm, wisdom and 'spectacularly bizarre wardrobe'.

'He was the most generous and fabulous person I have ever met...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!