'You are delicious': The Sixth Sense actress reveals how Smallville star Allison Mack 'tried to recruit her into Nxivm cult which forced women to have sex with its leader and branded them with his initials'

Mail Online | 7/28/2006 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/22/05/4B6A57CE00000578-0-image-a-3_1524370491784.jpg

Pi and The Sixth Sense actress Samia Shoaib has claimed Allison Mack tried to lure her into the twisted Nxivm sex slave cult and once told her, 'You're delicious'.

The Smallville star was arrested on Friday on charges of sex trafficking for recruiting women to the purported self-help group in which they were forced to have sex with its leader, prosecutors said.

Shoaib - NBC - Pilot - New - York

Shoaib first met the 35-year-old at an NBC pilot in New York in 2013, and said that afterwards she bombarded her with emails pleading that they see each other again.

The pair met twice in one month, and during their conversations Shoaib says Mack encouraged her to join a Nxivm-affiliated women's group call JNess.

New - York - Post - Shoaib - 'fragile

Speaking to the New York Post, Shoaib said a 'fragile and gaunt' Mack only offered vague descriptions of the group's activities, suggesting it was a forum for women to 'support each other'. Shoaib refused to join.

The actress insisted she did not pick up any 'sexual vibes' from Mack, but remembers one email sent after their last dinner together which read: 'Thank you for last night! I had a lovely time with you and [your friend]. You are both delicious women.'

Shoaib - Mack - Interest - Age

Shoaib, who is now 47, believes Mack lost interest when she found out her age.

'I have to be honest with you I did not get any sexual vibes from her at all,' she said. 'It's so hard to see her as a sinister character.'

Actress - Interview - Saturday - Night - Response

The actress tweeted about her interview on Saturday night in response to a comment criticizing her for revealing the story.

'I chose to disclose that Allison Mack attempted to recruit me into her 'women's circle' as I felt it was my responsibility to speak up,' he said.

'I - Apologist - Cult

'I didn't sign up to be an apologist for her or that vile cult. She struck me...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!