Ferne McCann is seen taking baby daughter Sunday to see acid attacker ex Arthur Collins in prison on eight-hour round trip

Mail Online | 4/20/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/20/17/4B5E06EE00000578-0-image-a-24_1524241553010.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/23/3977851307604004832/1024x576_MP4_3977851307604004832.mp4

Ferne McCann was pictured taking her baby to visit her acid attacker ex Arthur Collins in prison.

The TV star made the 440 mile round-trip from Essex to the maximum security jail where Collins is serving a 20-year sentence for a vicious acid attack at a nightclub.

Former - TOWIE - Star - Ferne - Convict

Former TOWIE star Ferne, 27, was seen cradling the convict's baby in a blanket as she left Sutton Jail, near York, where her former flame is imprisoned on Friday.

The Only Way Is Essex star and her five-month-old baby were forced to make the eight-hour journey after her jailbird ex asserted his legal right to see his daughter.

Jail - Visit - Mother-of-one - Sunglasses - Child

On the jail visit, the mother-of-one kept a low-profile as she donned huge sunglasses and shielded her child from view by swaddling her in blankets.

Protective of her daughter, Ferne kept her baby close to her chest when she made her way home from the prison visit.

Ferne - Collins - Belmarsh - Prison - South-East

Ferne had previously visited Collins at Belmarsh Prison, South-East London when Sunday was two weeks old, telling him he would never see either of them again.

During the visit, the This Morning host told him: 'You have ruined our lives. This is what you have done. And this is what you are missing out on.'

Ferne - Arthur - People - Attack

Ferne insisted she was 'done' with confronting Arthur and she explained she felt very 'strongly' about the 'innocent people' injured in the attack.

The This Morning presenter explained it had been a difficult decision to take her daughter with her to the prison as she discussed the intimate details of her visit.

Sunday - People - Arthur - Sunday - Arthur

She told The Sunday People: 'I went to see Arthur and I took Sunday with me. This was because I am very angry about what has happened and I needed to communicate that and wanted to hear what Arthur had to say.

'I strongly feel for the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!