'No grains, no refined sugar, and no dairy!' Daphne Oz details incredibly strict post-pregnancy diet - but admits she takes the weekends off to indulge in alcohol, pasta and ice cream

Mail Online | 4/19/2018 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
Matty123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/18/19/4B4A24A900000578-0-image-a-60_1524075258267.jpg

Mother-of-three Daphne Oz is giving fans a glimpse into her post-baby diet after a month of eating mostly lean meats, vegetables, and beans while shunning grains, refined sugar, and dairy.

The 32-year-old gave birth to her youngest daughter, Domenica Celine, in December, and three months later she announced that she was ready to go back to 'slow carb living' to reach a 'healthy weight' and a a 'good head space.'

Daphne - Instagram - Followers - Journey - Monday

Daphne urged her 309,000 Instagram followers to join her on her healthy eating journey, and on Monday checked in with her fans while sharing some of her daily meals.

'Are you sticking with five days a week of no grains, no refined sugar, and no dairy (except yogurt)? How are you feeling?' she wrote. 'I’ve been all over the map the last week with a ton of travel, but got back to it today. Let me know how you’re doing!'

Cookbook - Author - Diet - Animal - Protein

The cookbook author's weekly diet consists of animal protein, vegetables, legumes, healthy fats, and nuts, and she has been regularly sharing updates on her progress.

Daphne said she woke up and had warm lemon water first thing on Monday morning. Although she usually starts the day with a smoothie, she ended up having a black Americano and two hard-boiled eggs for breakfast.

'I - Rush - Resort - Breakfast - Choice

'I was in a crazy rush, so this is my last resort breakfast of choice!' she explained, telling one commenter: 'Eggs are protein + fat + perfects start to rev up your metabolism and energy on the go.'

For lunch, she had homemade chicken meatballs over baby greens with avocado and citrus vinaigrette.

Crisps - Spice - Cashew - Spread - Snack

She are seaweed nori crisps topped with a spice cashew spread for her snack and ended the day with leftover chicken meatballs, a roasted sweet potato, and a small handful of walnuts for dinner.

Five weeks ago, the mom laid out the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!