SOME KEYS TO SUCCESS IN REVITALIZATION WE ARE HEARING FROM LEADERS – REVITALIZE & REPLANT #037

ThomRainer.com | 4/19/2018 | Staff
shankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://thomrainer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/KWolfram_RevitalizeReplant_winning-design-73_white_JPG-small.jpg

Thom Rainer and Jonathan Howe

Some Keys to Success in Revitalization We Are Hearing from Leaders Some Keys to Success in Revitalization We Are Hearing from Leaders

Revitalization - Leader - Today - Look - Keys

Successful revitalization needs with a successful leader. Today, we take a look at some keys to being a successful leader in a church revitalization.

TODAY’S LISTENER QUESTION:

Ministry - NC - Triad - Years - Congregation

I’m 62 and have been in my current ministry in the NC Triad for 13 years. Our congregation is 30-35 strong, median age of 55 and in desperate need of revitalization. Am I up to the task? What are the keys necessary for me to lead this effort with success?

EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS:

Boomer - Generation - Keys - Revitalization - Future

The boomer generation is going to be one of the keys to church revitalization in the future.

When you go into a revitalization effort, you need to make a long term commitment to the church at the onset.

Church - Revitalization - Prayer

Church revitalization always starts with prayer.

Pastors, you need to be praying for your church members daily.

Church - Address - Accident - God - Church

Your church address is not an accident. God has put your church where it is for a purpose.

The six keys for success that we cover...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ThomRainer.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.