Myleene Klass turns 40: Star shows off her ageless looks with celebratory clothing launch before ringing in the big day with her daughters and beau

Mail Online | 4/6/2018 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/06/11/4AE0601800000578-0-image-a-99_1523010847365.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/09/6322967133978184038/1024x576_MP4_6322967133978184038.mp4

She is often seen displaying her stunning figure on social media.

Yet Myleene Klass posted a wholly different note on Friday as she rang in her 40th birthday alongside her daughters Ava, 10, and Hero, seven, who were larking around in piles of balloons and streamers erected by her boyfriend Simon Motson.

Landmark - Birthday - Pop - Star - Clothing

To ring in the landmark birthday, the former pop star released a stunning new clothing range complete with a host of chic gowns which made the most of her famously stunning figure - including a stand-out red frilled number.

Myleene has been soaking up the sun during her getaway where she has been joined by Simon, her beau of two years, and her beloved daughters.

Instagram - Stories - Star - Simon - Middle

Taking to her Instagram stories, the stunning star revealed Simon had woken in the middle of the night to decorate their holiday dwellings for her big day.

Walking through the luxurious settings, she showed off streamers, endless balloons, huge happy birthday and 40 signs and eventually a chilled bottle of champagne.

Surprise - Fun - Daughters - Shares - Graham

Following the big surprise, she seemed to get stuck into the fun as she and her beloved daughters, who she shares ex-husband Graham Quinn, got stuck into the balloons for a playful snap - clearly taken by Simon.

She penned a caption underneath reading: 'Come on 40, let’s see what you’ve got for me! Thank you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!