New England Patriots’ Julian Edelman Intervenes In School Shooting Threat

The Daily Caller | 4/3/2018 | Staff
pixieliliapixielilia (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/GettyImages-663862640-e1522883518118.jpg

New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman isn’t just great at snagging catches, he also recently caught an ominous school shooting warning.

After a school shooting threat appeared on Edelman’s Instagram thread in late March, a commenter tipped him off about the remark via Direct Message.

Instagram - @ - Edelman11 - New - York

Instagram screenshot @edelman11 via New York Times.

“I’m going to shoot my school up watch the news,” the commenter “its_ya_boiii_aidan” said, as revealed in text messages published by The New York Times.

Edelman - Jessei3 - Instagram - Direct - Message

Edelman was tipped off by user jessei3 via Instagram Direct Message: “Dude, there is a kid in your comment section says he s going to shoot up a school, i think you should alert the authority.”

The NFL player directed his assistant Shannen Moen to contact law enforcement. Moen called 911. After doing some detective work, the police traced the message back to the source in Port Huron, Michigan.

Capt - Joseph - Platzer - Port - Huron

Capt. Joseph Platzer of the Port Huron Police Department directed officers to go to the 14-year-old suspect’s address, where they found two rifles owned by his mother on the premises. As reported by the Times, he was charged with making a “false report of a threat of terrorism,” a felony punishable by up to four years in prison.

“With the emotions of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet