Coronation Street's Helen Flanagan goes on maternity leave: Pregnant actress reveals she is departing the soap next month... but is 'unsure' when she will return

Mail Online | 4/3/2018 | Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/03/18/4ACB110600000578-0-image-a-71_1522778076225.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/01/1924727513358549955/1024x576_MP4_1924727513358549955.mp4

She is weeks away from welcoming her second child with long-term partner Scott Sinclair.

And Helen Flanagan has revealed she is going on maternity leave from Coronation Street in May - fifteen months since her soap comeback.

Actress - Departure - Snap - Herself - Co-star

The pregnant actress, 27, announced her departure by sharing a snap of herself and co-star Sally Dynevor to Instagram on Tuesday - but admitted she is 'not sure' when she will return to screens as Rosie Webster.

Helen was truly glowing in pregnancy as she posed beside her on-screen mother in the snap - with her blossoming bump clear for all to see.

Break - Cobbles - Birth - Child - Weatherfield

Taking a break from the cobbles to give birth to her second child, she admitted she did not know when she will be returning - but that she 'definitely' wants to be back in Weatherfield in the future.

She wrote underneath the snap of herself and Sally: 'Love this pic we took the other day on set, love this lady xxx

'my - Month - @ - Coronationstreet - Maternity

'my last month @coronationstreet before my maternity leave going to miss everyone so much especially my screen mum and sister @brookelevivincent definitely want to return as Rosie just not sure when that will be xxx (sic)'

Helen returned to the cobbles as Rosie in February 2017, after a four-year hiatus - having first appeared on the show all the way back in 2000, at the tender age of 10.

ITV - Series

After growing up on the beloved ITV series, she announced her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!