'I was in shock. She really just came for me': Woman 'attacked' by Blac Chyna with a stroller in Six Flags melee claims she only patted baby Dream's hand and said she was cute

Mail Online | 4/2/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
shardonay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/02/16/4AC3DC7100000578-0-image-a-16_1522684423427.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/02/6873745748304219171/1024x576_MP4_6873745748304219171.mp4

A woman has claimed that she was the person who was 'attacked' by Blac Chyna on Easter Sunday at Six Flags after she touched baby Dream's hand.

Video of the fight showed Chyna, 29, being held back by multiple people after she suddenly tried to hurl a bright pink children's ride-on car at the woman.

Woman - Twitter - Handle - @ - _callmelexooo

The woman who claimed to be involved, identified by her Twitter handle @_callmelexooo, posted a lengthy explanation late Sunday saying she didn't know it was Chyna's daughter until later.

She claimed that Chyna's nanny rolled Dream toward her when she reached down and rubbed the one-year-old's hand.

Twitter - Thread - Woman - Idea - Baby

In a Twitter thread, the woman said she had no idea the baby was Chyna's daughter and while she touched her hand she claimed Chyna said: 'Don't f**king touch the kid bro.'

'So when she rolled the baby towards me I'm like "awww hi little baby you're so cute" and I rub her little hand,' @_callmelexooo tweeted.

Woman - Chyna - A** - Dream

She claims a woman later came up to her saying Chyna had threatened to 'whoop yo a**' for touching Dream.

'So when I see her again I'm like 'excuse me did you have a problem w me touching your baby? And you said you was going to beat my a**' B***H GONE SAY 'yup and I did wassup' and start taking her s**t offfff y'all.

Mean - Blast - S**t - Outa - Blac

'I mean I had a blast. I just slapped the s**t outa blac chyna and fought her boyfriend and all her lil friends.'

On Monday morning, Chyna posted a sweet video of her daughter Dream hugging her brother inside Six Flags taken just moments before she threw the child's stroller at the woman during the fight.

Brother - Chyna - Daughter - Brother - Cairo

'Aww you love your brother,' Chyna is heard saying as her daughter hugs her older brother King Cairo at the Los Angeles theme...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!