Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway: Ant McPartlin's estranged wife Lisa Armstrong 'likes' tweets praising Declan Donnelly's solo performance

Mail Online | 4/1/2018 | Eve Buckland;Connie Rusk For Mailonline
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/01/16/4ABEB00E00000578-0-image-a-73_1522596420366.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/01/1372391700960819790/1024x576_MP4_1372391700960819790.mp4

Ant McPartlin's estranged wife Lisa Armstrong showed her support for Declan Donnelly as he hosted Saturday Night Takeaway solo for the first time.

The make-up artist, 41, liked a series of tweets praising the 42-year-old presenter's performance as he hosted a show without Ant, 42, for the first time in more than 20 years, following his admission to rehab after being charged for drink-driving.

Lisa - Photo - Presenter - Ex - Twitter

Lisa, who still has a sweet photo of her with her presenter ex as her Twitter cover image, showed her appreciation for a tweet by Ashley Banjo which read: 'Dec is a legend and a true pro'.

She also liked a tweet from fellow presenter Kate Thornton, who wrote: 'A total masterclass in professionalism tonight from Dec - doing both of you proud.

'Felt - Watching - Solo

'Felt so emotional watching you fly solo.'

Another tweet which Lisa favoured came from Mark Wright who wrote: 'Handled so professionally and calmly, as expected Declan Donnelly you smashed it. Congratulations. Sending loads of love to Ant too, such a nice guy. You will be missed until you return.' @antanddec the best ever !'

Tweet - England - Captain - Alan - Shearer

And a tweet from former England captain Alan Shearer also received her seal of approval, with the message reading: 'Well done Dec. You were brilliant as usual!'.

Another message reading: 'Has the country ever wanted one person to do so well as much as tonight?', received more than 4,000 retweets and was also liked by Lisa.

Ant - Couple - Separation - January - Weeks

Ant confirmed the couple's separation in January, weeks after his return from Australia with I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

A spokesperson told MailOnline: 'In response to the recent speculation in the media, Ant is very sad to announce that, after 11 years, he is ending his marriage to Lisa McPartlin.

Asks - Privacy - Time - Lisa - Families

'Ant asks for privacy at this difficult time, for both himself, Lisa and their immediate families. No further...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!