Police in Georgia attacked by a minister, his family and members of the congregation

milnenews.com | 2/27/2018 | Staff
MysticHeart (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://milnenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Police-in-Georgia-attacked-by-a-minister-his-family-and-members-of-the-congregation.png

Officers were called to a scene in Georgia Saturday after a woman reported she had seen her runaway teenage daughter.

Police in Georgia arrested a Lilburn minister as well as his wife and two sons taking them into custody after a brawl broke out in front of their church, the group disarmed one officer and pushed another against a wall.

So what really happened?

Police told Channel 2 Action News on Monday that the officers went to the church after the woman reported that she’d spotted her runaway teenage daughter.

Daughter - Communication - Lady - Church - Custody

“They have my daughter, they won’t let her have communication with me. The lady from the church was yelling at me. They said they had custody from DFACS, but it’s not true,” the mother told Channel 2’s Tony Thomas.

Shortly after arriving and finding the missing teen in the back of a vehicle with the son of Minister Wilmer Cruz, The Lilburn PD were surrounded by the local minister, his wife, and their two sons and the group moved in on the officers.

Officers - Taser

Realizing they were greatly outnumbered, one of the officers drew his Taser, only to have it taken...
(Excerpt) Read more at: milnenews.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!