Keri Russell And Matthew Rhys Totally Get That ‘The Americans’ Might Be ‘Too Sexy’ To Binge Watch

ET Canada | 3/22/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/the_americans.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Stephen Colbert is a big fan of “The Americans“, but admits to Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys that sometimes their show is too hot for him to handle.

The co-stars, who are also a couple in real life, appeared on Thursday’s episode of Global’s “The Late Show” to talk about the final season of the spy drama. Colbert confessed that he’s a little behind in the series because of all those “sexy” scenes.

Guys - People - Times - People - Show

“You guys are both sexy people, and you get sexy with each other and you have sexy times with other people on the show,” he noted. “And I got kids at home and I’m embarrassed to be watching the show!”

“It’s creepy,” Russell agreed.

Rhys - Sexy - Scene - Highlight - Season

Rhys then recalled a “sexy” scene that even made him uncomfortable. “I think a highlight of the sixth season was when I had to burst in on [Keri] having sex with more than one person, with a gun, telling him to put his hands in the air,” he quipped. “No acting involved on my behalf!”

Colbert joked, “I’ve got to catch up with season six evidently.”

Russell - Change - Drama - Series - Felicity

Russell also talked about what a change it has been to go from starring on the beloved drama series “Felicity” to being on “The Americans”.

The 41-year-old actress said that she now has construction workers recognizing her for her Russian spy...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!