SIX THINGS YOU MUST GIVE YOUR CONGREGATION TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL REVITALIZATION – REVITALIZE & REPLANT #033

ThomRainer.com | 3/22/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://thomrainer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/KWolfram_RevitalizeReplant_winning-design-73_white_JPG-small.jpg

Thom Rainer and Jonathan Howe

Six Things You Must Give Your Congregation to Have a Successful Revitalization Six Things You Must Give Your Congregation to Have a Successful Revitalization

Leader - Church - Revitalization - Things - People

As the leader of a church’s revitalization, you have to be able to provide certain things to the people and the community. Today, we cover six key components.

TODAY’S LISTENER QUESTION:

Pastor - Pastorate - Church - Need - Revitalization

I’m a young pastor getting ready to go into my second pastorate, and this new church is in need for mild revitalization. I have been reading about, studying, and living in church revitalization during my first pastorate, so it is not a foreign topic to me, however I’m no expert when it comes to church revitalization. What areas/actions would you suggest that I focus on as I begin serving in this new position?

EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS:

Age - Disposition

Whatever age you are, always have a learning disposition.

Good leadership does two things: it helps you face reality, and it gives you hope.

Revitalization - Pastor - Church - Dose

Revitalization must be led by a pastor who gives the church a healthy dose of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ThomRainer.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!