Legends of Tomorrow: Sara and Mick Bear Totems. Constantine Returns.

TVOvermind | 3/20/2018 | Tiffany C. Lockhart
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Legends-of-Tomorrow-Necromancing-the-Stone.jpeg

Sara becomes the bearer of the Death Totem as Mallus’ powers resurface from within her. The rest of the Legends work to save her while Agent Sharpe acquires help from a certain warlock in this week’s Legends of Tomorrow.

When Sara put on the Death Totem, I knew that it was the totem that she would bear. The girl has faced death and even caused it during her League of Assassin days. Who better than her to wield a totem that controls the dead? Although, when it brought Jesse as an apparition, it confused me. She’s back on Earth 2; she’s not dead like Nate’s grandfather and Zari’s brother! It would’ve been nice to see Laurel again, but we see enough of her on Arrow.

Kind - Scene - John - Constantine - Star

I kind of sweat-dropped during the scene where John Constantine (guest star Matt Ryan) chased a chicken around a room. Agent Sharpe and Gary went to a house in New York City to look for the demonologist when they came upon that particular scene. It turns out that the chicken is part of a ritual that would get the lady’s son married. Whatever it is, I don’t want to know.

After getting Constantine onboard the Waverider, I thought it would be the end of it. He would expel Mallus from Sara, and everything would be sunshine and rainbows. I apparently thought wrong after witnessing what happened. Evil Sara attacked Ray and the other Legends after locking down the ship. Though I have to give the guy props for trying to use Aken, the Egyptian ferryman for the dead, to get into Mallus’ realm to save Sara.

Speaking - Agent - Sharpe - Sara - Relationship

Speaking of Agent Sharpe, I feel sorry for her when Sara ended their brief relationship. Although if the Time Bureau’s director’s past ever came to light, then it might be a possibility that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......