'Time to smash MY life!' Georgia May Foote reflects on her tough year by admitting that 'no control made her spiral'... hot on the heels of her split with beau George Alsford

Mail Online | 3/20/2018 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/21/01/4A62D17E00000578-0-image-a-80_1521596447668.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/03/08/7455718205178268054/1024x576_7455718205178268054.mp4

She has been candid in discussing her battle with mental illness, hot on the heels of her split from boyfriend George Alsford.

And Georgia May Foote, 27, has continued with her cryptic social media display, as she took to Instagram on Tuesday.

Actress - Quote - Read - Caption - Alongside

'Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it,' the actress' quote read, which she added a lengthy caption alongside.

The caption read: 'And also don't live life in denial. Be responsible and deal with your actions and their consequences. My goodness the rug was pulled from under my feet this year and i felt so thrown off.

'So - Life - Position - I - Control

'So confused as my life was now in a position i hadn't planned. And for me no control over where i was going made me spiral. I learnt that life is out of your control. Other peoples thoughts and opinions of you are also out of your control.

'But as long as you stay true to yourself it doesn't matter right?! I've tackled some of my biggest fears already and i'm proud of that. I'm also proud of who i am. Because i have been brave, asked for help and also dealt with issues within myself!

'Time - MY - Life - ME - Things

'Time to smash MY life. For ME. Because it's ok to do things for YOU. You come into this world alone and you actually leave alone. So do what makes you happy,' she concluded

This comes after she took to social media to admit that her anxiety was 'killing her', adding that 'people can be so mean.'

Georgia - Instagram - Stories - Friday - Matter

And without revealing what had happened, Georgia took to Instagram stories on Friday to discuss the matter further.

Talking from her bed, her 'happy place,' she said: 'I spoke about the fact that my anxiety was killing me...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!