Sunday Scripture

(in)courage | 3/18/2018 | Staff
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://www.incourage.me/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/20180318-SundayScripture-Jer31-1200x858.jpg

“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord.

“I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts.

God - People

I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

When I married my husband, I married into the military. One of the very first things we had to do was set me up with a military ID card. I didn’t think much of it in the moment. The size of a driver’s license, with a little driver’s license-like photo taken. And the reminder to keep it with me at all times.

Card - Everything - Post - Shopping - Center

I soon found out this card was everything. I needed it to get on post, I needed it to get into the commissary, I needed it to get into the shopping center, I needed it for all of my health care. I needed it for anything and everything. It was my identity as a military spouse. Without it, I pretty much didn’t exist where the military was concerned.

But aren’t we beyond blessed that we always have a very special identity united with Christ?

Friday - Easter - Day - Everything - Day

Good Friday will be here soon… then Easter. A beautiful, new day. He sacrificed everything for us on this new day. God’s plan for grace was fulfilled and He has provided a way for us....
(Excerpt) Read more at: (in)courage
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!
Tagged: