Five Bands to Listen to on St. Patrick’s Day

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 3/17/2018 | Mike LaChance
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Chieftains.jpg

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! If you have a chance to celebrate the holiday today, you may want to add some music to the experience. I am a longtime fan of Irish music and I’m happy to provide a few recommendations.

Ireland has produced great musicians in all genres but for the sake of this list, I’m going to focus in the traditional music of Ireland. Here are five solid choices in no particular order.

Band - World - Heads - State - Philadelphia

This band has been around since the 1960’s and has played all over the world for various heads of state. I saw them live in Philadelphia years ago and they were amazing. This is a set they did with some friends at a pub which is owned by their flute player, Matt Molloy.

This is one of their older classics called Away We Go Again.

Group - List - Folk - Bands - Tune

This is another group which got started in the 1960’s and is included on every list of greatest Irish folk bands. This classic tune is called The Rocky Road to Dublin.

Here’s another classic called Whiskey in the Jar.

Group

This is a slightly more contemporary group which was formed in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!
Tagged: