'I'm so upset life has gotten in the way': Dua Lipa forced to CANCEL two concerts in Australia after undergoing emergency dental surgery

Mail Online | 3/14/2018 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/14/15/4A30009100000578-0-image-a-140_1521039974512.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/21/3828403104045841962/1024x576_MP4_3828403104045841962.mp4

Dua Lipa has been forced to cancel two concerts to undergo emergency dental surgery.

The singer, 22 - who is currently supporting Bruno Mars on his latest tour in Australia - has bowed out of two shows in Brisbane on Wednesday and Thursday after having her wisdom teeth removed.

Support - @ - Brunomars - Hotter - Than

'I'm so sorry to have to cancel some of my support shows with @brunomars,' the Hotter Than **** hitmaker began her apology on Twitter which also saw a clip of her swollen face.

Continuing her apology, Dua tweeted: 'I've been performing with an awful pain due to my wisdom teeth and as advised by my dentist and oral surgeon I have had to have them imminently removed.

'I - Tour - Life - Way - Recovery

'I have been enjoying this tour so much and I'm so upset that life has gotten in the way but hopefully I'll have a speedy recovery and make it back as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding,' she concluded.

Concert promoter Live Nation also confirmed the cancellation as they explained the star had 'been advised by doctors to undergo immediate dental surgery'.

Dus - Stranger - Bruno - Dates - States

Dus is no stranger to touring with Bruno as she enjoyed 10 dates across the States with him in September of last year.

Speaking of the talented musician, Dua gushed at the time: 'It's amazing. I love being on tour and when I was on tour with Bruno Mars I got to watch him perform night after night and really learn from his showmanship.

'He

'He is so well rehearsed so I felt like I was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!