Hillary Clinton tumbles twice walking down stairs on trip to India - months after breaking toe in London hotel

mirror | 3/13/2018 | Staff
samtetleysamtetley (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article12179819.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Hilary-Clinton-slips.jpg

Hillary Clinton was filmed slipping twice as she tentatively walked down stairs during a visit to India.

The former presidential nominee's trip to the country is largely a personal one, in which she visited the ancient fort of Jahaz Mahal in India's central Mandu city.

Set - Stairs - Visit - Fort - Steps

While attempting to negotiate a set of stairs on her visit to the fort, she slipped on the first few steps, before being supported by a man holding her left arm.

As another man came to her aid, she tripped once again, nearly falling to the floor as her leg propelled in front of her.

Aide - Car - Crash - Interview - Russia

Ex-Trump aide in car crash interview after vowing to '****' Russia probe subpoena and branding White House spokeswoman "fat slob"

Speaking about her visit to the site, Clinton told local media: "Well, today I'm just enjoying the magnificent archaeological site and learning a lot of the Indian history because of this beautiful palace ground.

Everything

"I am very excited about being here and everything that I have seen."

Last year, the former US First Lady broke her toe while walking down a set of stairs at a London hotel.

Appearances - Woman - Hour - Graham - Norton

She was forced to cancel or delay appearances on Woman's Hour, The Graham Norton Show and This Morning after the accident.

Talking to talk...
(Excerpt) Read more at: mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!