What Churchill Said About Islam Would Make Even Donald Trump Blush

Conservative Tribune | 3/13/2018 | jsaunders
newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/churchhill.jpg

Judging by Hollywood, Winston Churchill has rarely been more respected than he is in 2018.

Not one, but two movies based on a pivotal moment in Churchill’s World War II leadership were up for best picture at the Oscars, and Englishman Gary Oldman won the Oscar for best actor for portraying the British prime minister in “Darkest Hour.”

Judging - Behavior - UK - Authorities - Days

But judging by the behavior of U.K. authorities over the past few days, the British Bulldog himself might not be welcome in the United Kingdom today.

According to the U.K. Daily Mail, three political activists, including a 22-year-old American, were turned away from entering Britain between Friday and Monday because of alleged racism behind their opposition to massive Muslim immigration to Britain and Western Europe.

News - Updates - Headlines - News - Source

Breaking news updates and daily headlines from a news source you can trust.

“Southern took to Twitter to document the incident, and said: ‘I’m not kidding about this, but during my questioning by the UK police.

'I - Christianity - Muslims - Cars

“’I was asked about my Christianity and whether I’m a radical. I was also asked how I feel about running Muslims over with cars.’”

A third activist, Canadian journalist Lauren Southern, was stopped by British authorities in Calais, France, as she was trying to cross into England, according to Fox News.

World - Need - Churchill - Advice - Today

Does the world need to be listening to Churchill's advice today?

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

UK - Authorities - Violence - Muslims - Threat

So in the U.K., authorities continue to pretend that violence against Muslims is the real threat to public safety, despite numerous terrorist attacks that prove the opposite – including one at a concert by pop idol Ariana Grande that killed 22, including teenage girls and their parents.

Islam, to contemporary British authorities, is the famous “religion of peace” — even...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.