Peering Into Hate – Lawsuit Alleged Discrimination Against White Men and Conservatives By Google.

investmentwatchblog.com | 3/12/2018 | IWB
chicana948 (Posted by) Level 3
In the above article, I ask the question how those targeted by the Southern Poverty Law Center as “hate” groups survive that persecution? It is a question which I find perplexing and horrifying at the same time. The SPLC has been assigned by Google to censor those groups it considers to be “hate” groups. The decision is at the SPLC’s discretion, while being given free reign of censorship by Google, who owns YouTube and basically the Internet.

The most horrifying aspect of this censorship is the SPLC protects groups such as Black Lives Matter, while labeling Conservative groups such as the Alt-Right as a “hate”group. In my opinion, the Southern Poverty Law Center could be labeled a “hate” group – however, who would have the power to “judge” the SPLC? For that matter, who would have the power to judge Google?

Course - Answer - Issue - Importance - Lawsuit

Of course, the answer lies in who finds this issue of such importance they would file a lawsuit against one or the other. Fortunately, someone did find it of the utmost importance to file the following lawsuit:

Defendants.

PLEASE - READ - THE - FOLLOWING - EXCERPT

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING EXCERPT – You see James Damore was fired from Google for the writing of a memo in part below. You will understand when you read the excerpt below why Google found fault in his memo. In my words, Google can give it, but they cannot take it.

employees made suggestions and provided feedback, and this memo was edited multiple times.

Exhibit

“Exhibit A.”

result of deep moral bias.

Document - Citations

discuss any of the document further and provide more citations.”

then identified Google as having a liberal bias.”

Tribes

tribes:

group (tribalism).”

Fact - Google - Biases - Discussions

the fact that Google has its own biases and confronting those, and having open and honest discussions.”

“Damore, Gudeman, and other class members were ostracized, belittled, and punished for their heterodox political views, and for the added sin of their birth circumstances...
(Excerpt) Read more at: investmentwatchblog.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!