Something to smile about? Beaming Gemma Collins rocks a pom pom embellished cape as she leaves hotel with TOWIE ex James 'Arg' Argent amid claims of a romantic reunion

Mail Online | 3/13/2018 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo:

Click For Video:

Their romance has been more off than on over the years.

But Gemma Collins and her ex James 'Arg' Argent looked pretty cosy as they left De Rougement Manor in Brentwood, Essex on Tuesday, following reports they have rekindled their relationship.

TOWIE - Star - Smile - Face - Home

The 37-year-old TOWIE star couldn't keep the smile off her face as she headed home, while Arg followed behind with what appeared to be an overnight bag in his hand.

The true nature of their relationship will be revealed on the forthcoming series 22 - since their every move was being filmed for the ITVBe programme.

Gemma - Radiant - Blush - Pink - Cape

Gemma was looking radiant in a blush pink cape with pom pom embellishement, accessorising with a Louis Vuitton clutch.

The Meme Queen donned a pair of white jeans and a loose top with neon yellow accents.

Arg - Slimming - Ensemble - Home - Coy

Arg was sporting a slimming, all-black ensemble as he headed home, flashing a coy smile.

The pair enjoyed a date earlier this month, with Gemma uploading a video to Instagram the morning after showing Arg shirtless in her bed - before swiftly deleting it.

Arg - Gemma - Saturday - Phone - Video

Arg was seen lounging in Gemma's bed half-clothed before 8AM on Saturday, playing with a phone, in a video that was swiftly removed.

In light of the speculation, Arg's ex Lydia Bright revealed she's happy for the pair's reported romance but she admitted not to expect to go to a wedding should it get that far.

Daily - Star - Sunday - Lydia - Arg

Speaking to The Daily Star On Sunday, Lydia - who split from Arg in 2016 - said: 'I’m happy for them. I think they could work.

'I wish them well but I’m not sure I’d go if they got married. That would be a bit weird. I don’t really...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!