She Hadid it again! Perrie Edwards makes thinly veiled dig at Zayn Malik during solo Shout Out To My Ex singing session... as Little Mix share unrecognisable 2011 throwback

Mail Online | 3/9/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/09/17/4A0AD9A100000578-0-image-a-6_1520617636470.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/09/2831642238841501201/1024x576_MP4_2831642238841501201.mp4

She poured her heartache from the Zayn Malik split into Little Mix's chart-topping track Shout Out To My Ex.

And Perrie Edwards, 24, seemingly took another bitter swipe at her ex when she belted out the lyrics via her Instagram stories on Friday.

Little - Mix - Stars - Throwback - Group

While the Little Mix stars shared a 2011 throwback of the group together, the golden-haired songstress took to her own social media for a solo singing session.

Perrie, who is now dating Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, sang Shout Out To My Ex at the top of her voice as she danced in front of the official Little Mix video for the song.

Singer - Pooch - Video

The chart-topping singer playfully picked up her pooch during the video and she wrote: 'Don't know how he puts up with me.'

MailOnline has approached Perrie Edwards' representatives for further comment.

Perrie - References - Zayn - Girlfriend - Gigi

It is widely rumoured Perrie made references to Zayn's girlfriend Gigi in the smash hit, with the lyrics referring to 'some model chic' in the early version of the song.

Fans were convinced the pop princesses threw shade at Zayn's new girlfriend Gigi Hadid during a concert only eight months ago in July.

Concert-goers - Perrie - Shout - Out - Lyrics

Concert-goers were certain Perrie swapped the Shout Out To My Lyrics from 'hope she ain't fakin' it like I did' to 'hope she ain't fakin' it like Hadid'.

At the time, a spokesperson for Perrie told MailOnline she 'absolutely didn't change any lyrics' and said the girls were simply laughing because they found it 'funny' that her voice had cracked mid-song.

Perrie - Zayn - Story - December - Sparks

The Perrie and Zayn love story goes back to December 2011 when sparks first flew on the set of the eighth series of The X Factor.

They announced they were an item in May 2012 and got engaged in August 2013 but in July 2015 their romance came to a dramatic end.

In...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!