'On my life this will be my last day working with y'all!': Radio host QUITS DC morning show on air after her co-hosts brought on a nanny who she refused to hire for being too pretty

Mail Online | 3/9/2018 | Matthew Wright For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/09/02/4A05FA0500000578-0-image-a-64_1520560990246.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/09/3341608728649185579/1024x576_MP4_3341608728649185579.mp4

A Washington DC area morning radio host quit her job, live on air, after her co-hosts blindsided her by bringing a model on as a guest that the woman wouldn't hire to nanny her children.

Danni Starr, one-third of 93.9 WKYS popular morning show The Fam in the Morning, grew irate at co-hosts QuickSilva and DJ 5'9 after the two ambushed her on Thursday's morning show.

'Hi - Name - Danni - Girls - Job

'Hi. My name is Danni, I have two beautiful little girls. I need a job. I work hard, I’m passionate and I know what I bring and I know my worth! Any takers?' the host tweeted on Thursday after the tumultuous incident.

During a previous episode, Starr had gone into detail about her nanny woes and mentioned that a model/singer had reached out to her in hopes of getting the job.

Air - Starr - Woman - Woman - Home

While on air, Starr admitted that the woman was beautiful but that she didn't want the woman around her home or her husband.

But on Thursday, things took a turn for the worse, when the woman came on the air and attempted to blast the host for her decision not to hire her.

Model - Starr - Girl - Starr - Message

The aspiring model - who has not been named - first claimed that Starr responded that she didn't want to hire a pretty girl. But Starr quickly refuted that, claiming that she didn't even respond to the message.

'You don't get to tell me what to do, the two of y'all can kiss my a**!' the host shouts to her co-hosts, clearly upset by the blindside.

Starr - Woman - Issues - Model - Time

And while Starr continued to let the woman know that her issues wasn't with the model at that time, the two host continued to instigate problems.

The host added: 'What I do with my household, and what I choose to do with my household, is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.