'People will think I'm mad!': Coronation Street's Sue Nicholls, 74, reveals she has been visiting psychics since her 20s... as her character Audrey meets a medium on the soap

Mail Online | 3/9/2018 | Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/09/01/4A05ED5A00000578-0-image-a-122_1520560147785.jpg

Her character Audrey Roberts crosses paths with a clairvoyant on the soap next week.

And Coronation Street actress Sue Nicholls has revealed that particularly enjoys her new storyline, as a big fan of psychics herself.

Sun - Thursday - Mediums - Ability - Life

Speaking to The Sun on Thursday, the 74-year-old confessed she has been visiting mediums since her 20s, and that she is 'fascinated' by their ability to tune in to her personal life and past events.

Revealing her unusual interest to the paper, Sue said of her new storyline: 'People will think I'm mad, but yes, I do have a belief [in psychics].

'I - Day - Life - Palm - Read

'I don't go every day and it doesn't take over my life, but I've had my palm read and I go to see these people, so this is a lovely storyline for me.'

While she is partial to a Tarot reading once in a while, Sue did admit she only goes to mediums who have been recommended to her, and who can give her predictions specific to her personal life.

'All - Things - Things - Past - Gift

She added: 'All I want is things they couldn't possibly know. Things from my past that perhaps only I knew. That's when it's fascinating. For me, that's when you feel that maybe they have a certain gift.'

Sue discussed her clairvoyant interests after it was revealed her character Audrey...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.