'I never thought I'd get this far': Brooke Vincent reveals she'd love to win Dancing On Ice... but is most thankful to the series for kicking her smoking habit

Mail Online | 3/9/2018 | Julia Pritchard;Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/09/01/4A05DAA100000578-0-image-a-78_1520559095790.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/01/4440187078855378329/1024x576_MP4_4440187078855378329.mp4

She embarked on an intense health kick ahead of the show, which helped her drop a stone in 12 weeks.

And Brooke Vincent has now revealed she is very thankful to Dancing On Ice for making her healthier, as it has led her combat her smoking habit.

Mirror - Actress - Work - Show - Ice

Speaking to the Mirror, the actress, 25, discussed the hard work she has put in to the show, both fitness-wise and on the ice - and revealed she would love to lift the trophy after such improvements.

Brooke revealed her impressive stone weight-loss on Instagram in January, which she achieved by ditching cigarettes and junk food.

Lifestyle - Coronation - Street - Star - Smoking

Reflecting on her new lifestyle, the Coronation Street star revealed she has kicked her smoking habit for good, after banning cigrattes during training.

She said: 'It was definitely nice to come into [the show] prepared and strong and ready. But to still not have had a cigarette, that was massive for me.'

'I - Lot - Cigarettes

When asked if she would have acted differently if she had been smoking, she said: 'I would have definitely have been a lot more snappy,' before vowing: 'I’m definitely not going back to cigarettes.'

Brooke was left delighted when she reached the grand final on Sunday night, and has now set her sights on the trophy - after improving the most health-wise, but also on the ice.

Weeks - Show - Land - Bottom - Leader

Looking back at her early weeks on the show, which saw her land towards the bottom of the leader board, she said: 'I've said from day one I want to win but I never thought I'd get this far.

'I was rubbish when I first started, I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.