Mark Hamill Empowers Young Female Fan Too Afraid to Wear Her Star Wars Shirt to School

PEOPLE.com | 3/8/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/gettyimages-891714810.jpg?crop=0px,45px,2700px,1418px&resize=1200,630

Mark Hamill just made one little girl a Star Wars fan for life.

The actor, who received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday, alleviated the concerns of a worried mother after she tweeted about her young daughter being too scared to wear a Star Wars shirt at school because she thought her classmates would make fun of her for liking films geared toward boys.

Daughter - Crying - Bed - Star - Wars

“My 7-year-old daughter’s crying in bed right now because she wants to wear her Star Wars t-shirt to school but is scared her classmates will laugh because she likes ‘boy stuff’. I’m so sad/angry for her. Please RT and comment so I can show her how awesome girl #StarWars fans are,” N.J. Simmonds tweeted on Tuesday.

Hamill, who frequently uses Twitter, responded to her with kind words of advice for her daughter.

Gesture - Classmates - Grief - Boy - Stuff

“Just tell her to feel free to use this gesture if her classmates give her any grief. “Boy stuff”? PLEASE! The Force is, & always will be strong with females here on Earth & in galaxies far, far away. – mh,” he tweeted on Wednesday, adding a gif of himself from Star Wars: The Last Jedi brushing off his tunic while facing off Kylo Ren.

The actor, 66, was celebrated on Thursday in Los Angeles while receiving his star...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep