Trump Holds Happy Cabinet Meeting, Media Despondent

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 3/8/2018 | George Prayias
TwiztedGurl (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/APP-030818-Trump-Rocket.jpg

RUSH: Well, I’m thinking right about right now the Drive-By Media is once again depressed and angry, combination of the two. Because every day they get up, as you know, and they think they’re gonna find the silver bullet that’s gonna send Trump packing that day, not six months from now. They think they’re gonna wind up with something that’s gonna send Trump packing, resigning, being frog-marched out of the White House, whatever, that day.

And yet every day they look at Trump, and they see a guy having fun, they see a guy enjoying the job, they see a guy enjoying his life, and they see everybody around Trump laughing and joking and having a great time, and it’s just gotta dispirit them.

Greetings - Folks - Rush - Limbaugh - Program

Greetings, folks. How are you? Happy to have you here. Rush Limbaugh. 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program.

You know how you get dispirited when it seems like the left is triumphing and winning and the media gets away with what they get away with? They go through the same stuff. Do not doubt me. I’m telling you that it just happened. Trump convened a cabinet meeting moments ago just before the broadcast began, and he ended the media coverage of the cabinet meeting right as this program’s theme music was beginning. It was an awesome coordination that we put together there.

President - Media - Cabinet - Meeting - Program

So the president kicked the media out and began the cabinet meeting right as this program was beginning. The media was in there probably 10 minutes. And Trump is just lapping it up and yukking it up and he’s congratulating Gary Cohn, the economic adviser who’s resigned. And everybody’s congratulating Cohn and shaking his hand, and Trump is complimenting him.

And Cohn is just beaming sitting back there. He’s not at the cabinet table because his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction