‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Season 2 Trailer: Zombie Drew Barrymore is Back

/Film | 3/8/2018 | Chris Evangelista
hubbog (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/Santa-Clarita-Diet-Season-2-trailer.jpg

Santa Clarita Diet, the Netflix dark comedy featuring Drew Barrymore as a cannibalistic zombie, is back for an all-new flesh-eating season. The show focuses on a suburban couple dealing with zombie-like virus, in humorous ways. Watch the blood-soaked Santa Clarita Diet season 2 trailer below.

Is it possible Netflix has too many original shows? We’ve reported in the past that Netflix has a plan to crank up 700 original shows and movies this year alone. While that may be great in theory, I do wonder if some titles will get lost in the shuffle. Case in point: I feel like a comedy series where Drew Barrymore plays a cannibal zombie should seem like a bigger deal. Yet I don’t remember much buzz surrounding Santa Clarita Diet when it debuted last year. No matter – the show must have done well enough to warrant a second season, which brings us to this trailer. Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant are back as a suburban couple dealing with the fact that a virus has turned Barrymore into a flesh-eating ghoul. The season 2 trailer promises more plasma-covered comedy.

Santa - Clarita - Diet - Season - Trailer

Santa Clarita Diet Season 2 Trailer

This is a fun trailer, and I’m 100% certain this is the first zombie-related story that makes use of Hootie & the Blowfish’s “Only Wanna Be with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!