Texas Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate is Two-Faced Pro-Choice PCA Church Elder

Hedgerow | 3/8/2018 | Staff
jenny1246 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/sites/442/2018/03/andrew-white.jpg

On March 6 Texas Democrats primarily voted for Dallas Sheriff Lupe Valdez and PCA Church elder, Andrew White.

Valdez is an open borders and sanctuary cities advocate and publicly advocates not complying with the federal law on illegal immigration. Because she did not receive 50 percent of the vote, Texas Democrats will have to vote in a run-off election in six weeks.

Opponent - Andrew - White - White - Elder

Meet the two faces of her opponent, Andrew White. White is an elder at Christ the King Church in Spring Branch, Texas. Although White belongs to a “conservative” Presbyterian denomination (Presbyterian Church of America) his campaign website initially stated that he “didn’t know when life begins” and that he respects the law.

About a month ago I unknowingly met with a longtime friend of White’s from Christ the King Church. We were primarily discussing issues related to the PCA denomination and I asked his friend how could a PCA church elder could support killing children when the Bible prohibits it? I followed up to our meeting in an email on February 12 in which I wrote:

Position - Healthcare - Men - Women - Harris

His position is interesting, although affordable healthcare is not accessible to both men and women, especially those living outside of Harris County. It might have been prior to Obamacare, but after Obamacare it definitely isn’t.I don’t understand how any PCA elder could claim the following: “I can’t understand when a human life actually begins. It’s a mystery known only to God, and, as such my faith tells me to protect the beginning of life.”The bible is clear when life begins.

This friend or someone he knew relayed the message to White, since after my email of February 12 White’s campaign clarified its position on abortion. It now states:

Roe - Wade - Women - Right - Decisions

I support Roe v Wade. I believe women have the right to make their own medical decisions without interference from...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Hedgerow
Wake Up To Breaking News!