Click For Photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5a9d786be6a9cf17008b456a-750-375.jpg
• Vladimir Putin may be the wealthiest man in the world.
• Forbes won't even estimate his net worth, because it can't verify his financial assets, Newsweek reported.
President - Displays - Wealth
• The Russian president does indulge in some displays of immense wealth, however.
• Putin is reported to own luxury watches, a fleet of yachts, and multiple expensive properties, including a $1 billion palace.
Financier - Bill - Browder - Putin - Gains
• American financier Bill Browder estimated that Putin had "accumulated $200 billion of ill-gotten gains," according to the Atlantic.
Vladimir Putin very well may be the richest man in the world.
Kremlin - Russian - President - Year - Apartment
But it's impossible to say for sure. According to the Kremlin, the Russian president earns around $133,000 a year and lives in a small apartment.
Wake Up To Breaking News!