Couple create incredible 'party igloo' complete with electricity during the extreme blizzard

walesonline | 3/4/2018 | Staff
kshama-s (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i2-prod.walesonline.co.uk/incoming/article14366471.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/ig-1.jpg

On first glance it may look like the interior of the North Pole branch of Ikea, but this is actually the inside of an incredible party igloo that a couple from South Wales built - complete with electricity.

Figuring that they should make the most of the snow drifts and the enforced time off work, Laura Morris and her husband Andrew, from Tredegar , made the most of the blizzard conditions by building this impressive glacial abode.

Andrew - Party - Igloo - Knowledge - Wife

Andrew set about building the party igloo, initially without the knowledge of his wife.

“He told me he was going out to clear the back yard and was gone an awful long time,” said Laura. “Two hours later he came back in and started collecting bits and pieces from the house.

Look

“I had wondered what he was up to so when I asked him what he was doing he said to come and have a look.

“I couldn’t believe it when I saw he had built an igloo.

Hand - Things

“He’s always been creative and can turn his hand to most things, but even I was surprised by what he had constructed.”

If Ikea or Habitat did the interiors of party igloos...

Laura - Sales - Team - Leader - EE

Laura, 32, a sales team leader at EE in Merthyr, said the party igloo took some time to complete but it was worth it.

“Andrew went out in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: walesonline
Wake Up To Breaking News!