Dem Congressman Defends Anti-Semitism… Confirms Relationship With Farrakhan

Conservative Tribune | 3/4/2018 | DCNF
TimHyuga (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo:

Democrat Illinois Rep. Danny Davis confirmed in an interview Sunday that he has a personal relationship with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite, and said he isn’t bothered by Farrakhan’s position on “the Jewish question.”

Farrakhan has repeatedly denounced Jews as “satanic,” praised Hitler as a “very great man” and has said that white people “deserve to die.”

Davis - Daily - Caller - Farrakhan - Farrakhan

Davis previously told The Daily Caller that he considers Farrakhan to be an “outstanding human being” and said he regularly meets with Farrakhan. Davis’s office falsely told the Anti-Defamation League that the congressman had been misquoted.

The congressman wasn’t sure why the ADL wrote that he had been misquoted in his praise for the anti-Semite, and said he wasn’t sure if someone from his office had told the ADL that.

Nah - Problems - Farrakhan - Lot - Time

“I think that was what they wanted to write. Nah, I don’t have no problems with Farrakhan, I don’t spend a whole lot of my time dealing with those kind of things,” Davis told The Daily Caller News Foundation on Sunday.

Breaking news updates and daily headlines from a news source you can trust.

ADL - Request - Comment

The ADL did not immediately return a request for comment.

“I’m a pretty global individual. So I know Farrakhan, I know the Middle East question, I know the Jews and Farrakhan — I know all that, but that’s not what I spend all my time focused on,” Davis continued, breaking into a laugh.

Farrakhan - Years - Years - Years - Years

“I know Farrakhan, been knowing him for years and years and years and years and years, and every once in a while some writer or somebody will I guess try to think of something to say about Farrakhan, but nah, my world is so much bigger than any of that. I don’t have time for that. I deal with it, you know, when it comes but nah, that’s not a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.