Irony: Liberal Oakland Mayor Schaaf Whines About Political Discrimination

Black & Blonde Media | 3/4/2018 | Staff
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo:

Whether you’re a conservative in Hollywood or in state, local, or federal government or somewhere in the academic world, you know full well what can happen to your career if you carelessly let slip your political preference. It can, and often does, result in significant, negative ramifications to your career.

THAT is the widely known and tolerated practice of political discrimination; tolerated because when it happens to a conservative, the left and their media shrugs it off because they probably have no problem with a Republican being ridiculed and professionally marginalized. But should a liberal feel it’s happening to them, it’s worthy of fear and tears; even though it may also just be a question of said liberal not obeying the law (or an oath) and he or she rightfully being held accountable.

Tuesday - Night - US - Immigration - Customs

On Tuesday night, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrested more than 150 people in Northern California suspected of being undocumented immigrants. More than 850 others, immigration officials said, slipped through their fingers. Oakland mayor Libby Schaaf’s decision to publicize her suspicions about ICE operations further increased [the] risk for my officers and alerted criminal aliens—making clear that this reckless decision was based on her political agenda with the very federal laws that ICE is sworn to uphold.

Schaaf said she felt a moral obligation to warn residents, told the Washington Post on Tuesday that she made the decision as part of the resistance to the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement policies.

Oath - California - Office - Holder

A standard swearing-in oath for a California office holder is the following:

I (name) do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Black & Blonde Media
Wake Up To Breaking News!