The Top Five Jeff Daniels Yelling Scenes in Movies

TVOvermind | 3/4/2018 | Wake
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Daniels.jpg

And it’s time to take it down a couple notches for the Yelling Game, at least for now. Jeff Daniels can certainly raise his voice but it’s almost like a lull peaking to a spike followed by another lull. Spoiler alert, you won’t be getting the clip shown above but you’ll get one from the same movie that I happen to think tops it and won’t make you gag thinking about what’s going on. Jeff Daniels is a superb actor but usually he’s pretty quiet and never goes much above a moderate tone. With that in mind he can get rowdy, but it seems so out of character for him that he either has to be playing a dirty, grimy role or someone inordinately foolish to really pull it off. So yeah, that’s a huge spoiler to what you’ll be getting in this round of the Yelling Game.

Let’s take a look, shall we?

Folks - Watch - Timer - Harry - Herrings

Some folks might wonder about the watch set as a timer like Harry did but once you figure it out you would almost think that it was one of biggest red herrings alive. Of course even if you figured that out it might be pushing the boundaries of reality to think that anyone could possibly know that the bomber had rented out another space and rigged his own home to blow.

I’m not a fan of spiders, I can’t stand them but I’ll smash them on sight if they’re in my space, otherwise I just leave them alone. In this film...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.