Humans should avoid aliens at all costs, famed physicist says

CNET | 3/2/2018 | Chris Matyszczyk
KHALED (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo:

Technically Incorrect offers a slightly twisted take on the tech that's taken over our lives.

And then they start laughing.

We're all talk.

Well, mostly.

Situations - Situations

We think we know what we'd do in certain situations, but when those situations arise, we often react very differently.

If we were to encounter aliens, for example, we fancy we'd have a nice chat with them about sex and football.

Famed - Physicist - Michio - Kaku - Suggestion

Famed theoretical physicist Michio Kaku has another suggestion: Run.

In a recently released Big Think video, Kaku made a fetching analogy about our potential conversations with aliens.

"If you're in the forest, do you go around talking to squirrels?" he said.

Actually, I do. I find their alertness, their sprightliness and their ability to gather nuts quite fascinating.

While - Kaku - Values - Ideas - Savers

"After a while, you get bored," insisted Kaku. "Because they don't talk back to you." They can't relate to our values and ideas, he says. Oh, I don't know. They're good savers. They like to have a good time.

Still, Kaku explained, "For the most part, the aliens are not going to be interested in us because we're so arrogant to believe that we have something to offer them."

Abilities - Thousands - Millions - Years - Ours

Their technological abilities could be thousands or even millions of years ahead of ours, says Kaku. For...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...