McDonald’s manager 'SHOOTS at customers through a drive-thru window'

Mail Online | 2/24/2018 | Germania Rodriguez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/24/04/4989A36100000578-0-image-a-11_1519446273373.jpg

An Ohio McDonald's manager is facing assault charges after allegedly firing shots at a costumer through a drive-thru window, according to police reports.

Cleveland police issued an arrest warrant for 52-year-old Mark Fort on Thursday - shortly after the incident at the McDonald's at about 2am on Wednesday.

Driver - Car - Woman - Fox8 - Night

The driver of the car, a 22-year-old woman who doesn't want to be named, told Fox8 the night manager fired two shots at her rental SUV after her friend in the backseat accidentally sprayed him with a water bottle she was opening.

'It got on everybody in the car, and we all giggled and laughed and I said "I told you it was going to happen," and all you hear is "f***!" [and then] "boom boom,' she said.

Women - Smoothie - Victim - Police - Bullet

The three women, who had ordered a smoothie, were stunned, added the alleged victim. They quickly drove away and called police, who examined a bullet hole near one of the car's tail lights before issuing the arrest warrant against the night manager.

The SUV's driver said: 'Who shoots a gun out of a McDonald's drive-thru window? Like, where did you get a gun from? How were you able to have a gun at the drive-thru window?'

Fox8 - Fort - Take - Incident

When contacted by Fox8, Fort had a different take on the incident.

He said before the SUV left the drive-thru, the backseat passenger sprayed him in the face with a Super...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.