Myleene Klass sizzles in a perilously plunging bodysuit as she cosies up to hunky beau Simon Motson at glamorous BRIT Awards afterparty

Mail Online | 2/22/2018 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/22/08/4978CE8A00000578-0-image-a-9_1519288793392.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/21/6141675582641057989/1024x576_MP4_6141675582641057989.mp4

She recently gushed about her 'hot' boyfriend in an TV interview, while also confessing that she 'head over heels for him.'

And Myleene Klass couldn't have looked happier as she arrived on the arm of her handsome boyfriend Simon Motson at the Universal Brits after show party at The Ned in London on Wednesday night.

Star - Bodysuit - Hunk

The 39-year-old star absolutely sizzled as she went bra-free in her daringly low-cut bodysuit as she cuddled up to the suited and booted hunk.

A keen lover of fitness, Myleene was keen of flaunting the fruits of her labour in the perilously plunging number which was tucked into the high-waisted striped trousers.

Seventies - Bottoms - Curves - Peek - Heels

Her seventies inspired bottoms hugged onto her sensational curves and showed a peek of her towering black heels.

Myleene sported a poker straight hair style which rested on her shoulders and gave way to her striking features which were enhanced with a glamorous coat of make-up.

Songstress - Eyes - Liner - Shadow - Base

The songstress' brown eyes were accentuated with heavy liner and smokey shadow atop a chiselled and bronzed base.

While she toted her belongings in a chic black handbag, Myleene's best accessory proved to be her other half Simon.

Simon - Suit - Shirt - Tie

Simon looked dashing in his snazzy black suit which he teamed with a crisp white shirt and a navy tie.

The blonde couldn't wipe the smile from his face as she kept close to his stunning other half.

Myleene - Boyfriend - Relationship - Interview - Lorraine

Myleene was quick to gush over her 'hot' boyfriend as she spoke about her new relationship during an interview on Lorraine recently.

The stunner admitted she's head over heels for Simon, before opening about her decision to launch a new workout DVD ahead of her milestone 40th birthday.

Romance - Simon - May - 'I

Speaking about her romance with Simon, with whom she went public back in May 2017, she gushed: 'I think I do deserve it. Look how hot...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank