Major Protestant YouTube Star Announces She’s Converting to Catholicism

ChurchPOP | 2/19/2018 | Staff
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo:

Click For Photo:

YouTube star Lizzie Estella Reezay of the YouTube channel LizziesAnswers has announced that she’s converting from Protestantism to Catholicism.

“I want everyone to know that I hated that this was happening,” she explains in a recent video. “I fought so hard to get out of this intellectually. I did not want to be Catholic. Not only did I think Catholicism was wrong, I just didn’t like the vibe of Catholicism. I wanted to be anything but Catholic.”

Announcement - Video - Protestant - Family - Friends

She explains how hard it was for her to make her announcement video because she knew many of her Protestant family and friends would perceive it to be a betrayal. But, she explains, she was obliged to become Catholic by the force of one simple fact: it was true.

Lizzie grew up in the Protestant denomination Churches of Christ (CoC). She started her YouTube channel 8 years ago when she was just 16 years old and had a few videos giving teenage relationship advice go viral. Since the beginning, though, she wasn’t shy about also talking about her Christian faith.

Writing - Following - Subscribers - YouTube - Channel

As of this writing, she has amassed a huge following, with over +183k subscribers to her YouTube channel and over 34 million video views.

She attended Pepperdine University (which...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchPOP
Wake Up To Breaking News!