Myleene Klass, 39, flaunts her athletic prowess and incredible physique as she performs a handstand in skimpy workout gear... after posing NUDE for the launch of new fitness venture

Mail Online | 2/20/2018 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/20/15/49683FEA00000578-0-image-a-39_1519141309676.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/07/6584768160713623691/1024x576_MP4_6584768160713623691.mp4

Her decision to shower before cameras in white bikini during her run on the 2006 edition of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! proved to be an iconic moment.

And on Tuesday, Myleene Klass showed that she still boasts a physique that can easily set pulses racing as took to Instagram to share a shot of herself performing a handstand in skimpy workout gear.

Deeply - Leotard - Shorts - Birthday - April

Wearing a deeply plunging yellow leotard teamed with tiny black shorts, the mother-of-two - who is set to celebrate her 40th birthday in April - captioned the snap: 'Behind the scenes for @mybodybymyleene #covershoot. Come on girls, sign up today, strong, fit bodies for life. #Mybodybymyleene.'

The scintillating snap of her gravity-defying antics - not to mention her enviably toned frame - proved popular among her army of followers on the image-sharing app, attracting more than 4,000 likes in less than four hours.

Media - Post - Weeks - Results - Shoot

Her social media post comes weeks after she unveiled the results of a flesh-flashing shoot, which celebrates the launch of her first home workout programme MyBody By Myleene Klass, launched earlier this month.

Launching her latest fitness venture, the mother-of-two commanded attention as she flaunted her incredible figure with aplomb, posing with a pair of boxing gloves which covered her modesty.

Beauty - Fame - Talent - Show - Popstar

The petite beauty, who first found fame on 2000's talent show Popstar, smouldered down the camera as she displayed her gym-honed curves while leaping in the air for the perfect action shot.

Speaking about her new fitness venture, Myleene admitted she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care