Drew Barrymore Launched the Prettiest Lingerie at Anthropologie Just in Time for Valentine's Day

PEOPLE.com | 2/14/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/dear-drew.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2000px,1050px&resize=1200,630

After successfully launching her beauty brand Flower Beauty over four years ago, Drew Barrymore debuted her timeless, classic and quirky Dear Drew fashion line through Amazon Fashion last fall. Full of vintage-inspired designs, modern takes on retro silhouettes and romantic accessories, it’s no surprise her newest launch of vintage-style lingerie is exclusively available at the beloved retailer, Anthropologie (and just in time for Valentine’s Day!). We caught up with Barrymore who spilled on the inspiration behind the four-piece lingerie collection, the secret to cute but comfortable undies and even offered up some advice on finding the perfect lingerie set for a loved one.

Why are you so excited to launch at Anthropologie?

Anthro - Everything - Curtains - Furniture - Art

I love Anthro for everything from shower curtains to furniture and art. Of course I love their clothes too, but it’s really more of a lifestyle for me.

What makes a perfect lingerie set?

Vintage - Style - Cotton - Lux - Fabric

If it’s silky, then I like a little vintage style to it. It’s still very sexy while still being modest and stylish. And for cotton, I like it to be soft and lux while being an everyday fabric.

What was missing from the lingerie market that you really wanted to introduce with these intimates?

Lingerie - Demure

I like when lingerie is timeless. I also want it to be demure...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!