Jon Favreau Voicing Alien in ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’

/Film | 2/14/2018 | Chris Evangelista
Click For Photo: http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/Jon-Favreau-Solo.jpg

Director and Star Wars fan Jon Favreau is going to be voicing an “important alien” in Solo: A Star Wars Story. Solo director Ron Howard took to Twitter to confirm Favreau’s involvement in the upcoming Star Wars origin spin-off today. Time to start placing your bets as to which important alien he’s playing. My money is on Sy Snootles.

It seems we learn something new about Solo every other day now. A few days ago Jon Favreau posted this on Twitter:

Today - Solo - Director - Ron - Howard

Today, Solo director Ron Howard provided an update on the pic:

There you have it: Jon Favreau is voicing a “cool” and “important” alien in the film. Who will be voicing the uncool and unimportant aliens, though? We’ll probably find that out later.

Jon - Favreau - Playing - Solo

Who Is Jon Favreau Playing In Solo?

Let’s speculate wildly about Favreau’s part, shall we? Does this mean Favreau is voicing a character previously established in Star Wars lore, or is he taking on the voice of a new character? Perhaps it’s this alien seen briefly in the Solo trailer (see above image) My guess: Favreau’s character will only pop-up briefly and not be a major player. Or I could be wrong – stranger things have happened.

Favreau - Star - Wars - Fan - Filmmaker

As previously mentioned, Favreau is a big Star Wars fan. The filmmaker and actor voiced the character Pre Vizsla for several seasons of the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. At one point, he was also one of several directors listed to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!