Scott Baio Denies Harassment Allegations, Threatens Legal Action

Deadline | 2/14/2018 | Greg Evans
hubbog (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/ap_18028677789368.jpg?w=605

Scott Baio denied all allegations of sexual misconduct and harassment made by two of his Charles in Charge co-stars earlier today, and says he will pursue all legal options against “anyone who has knowingly made false claims.”

Related'Charles In Charge' Actor Alexander Polinsky Accuses Scott Baio Of "Mental Torture"...

Baio - Denials - Threats - Attorney - Spokesman

Baio’s denials and legal threats were made by his civil attorney and a spokesman in his absence – he did not attend the press conference, his attorney Jennifer McGrath said, so that he could accompany his young daughter to a school party following her bout with the flu.

Earlier today, former Charles in Charge actors Nicole Eggert and Alexander Polinsky held their own press conference in the office of attorney Lisa Bloom, with Polinsky adding his claims of homophobic bullying and other abuses by Baio to Eggert’s allegations of sexual abuse by Baio when she was a minor.

Statement - Spokesperson - Brian - Glicklich - Baio

In a statement read by his spokesperson Brian Glicklich, Baio said “For reasons I don’t understand I am the target of false claims that threaten everything that’s important in my life. I’m hurt, and I’m angry, but mostly I am stunned that anyone could be so cruel as to attack not just me but my entire family with lies. I will not let this continue unchallenged, and will use every ounce of strength and faith in God that I have to defeat the people behind this. This story is just beginning to be told.”

McGrath said Baio will cooperate fully with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!