'Me and my darling love a cuddle': Pregnant Jacqueline Jossa goes make-up free for sweet snap with daughter Ella, 2, as she discusses the realities of motherhood

Mail Online | 2/13/2018 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
red815 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/13/08/4928D7E100000578-0-image-a-19_1518510781410.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/09/942653014763849049/1024x576_MP4_942653014763849049.mp4

She is currently pregnant with her second child.

And Jacqueline Jossa is certainly making the most of her time with her two year-old daughter Ella as she took to Instagram on Monday with a sweet snap of them two.

EastEnders - Actress - Ella - Realities - Motherhood

Going make-up free, the former EastEnders actress, 25, cuddled up to sweet Ella as she preached about the realities of motherhood - admitting that 'as a mother she barely had time to put on make up or wear a cute outfit.'

Despite not being primped and preened like usual, Jacqueline, who was clad in a casual black jumper, looked striking as she held her precious Ella close by.

Soap - Star - Caption - Mother - Daughter

However, the soap star went on to add a lengthy caption to the sweet mother and daughter snap - admitting that she took to the picture because they were 'having a cute moment'.

Jacqueline then admitted that she looked at the picture and thought 'holy moly, poor me' at her personal lack of presentation.

Star - Mother - Time - Cute - Outfit

The on-screen star revealed: 'As a mother I barely have time to put make up on or wear a cute outfit without rushing here there and everywhere and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

'This is me, poorly, sleepy, pregnant and make up free this morning!! I took a photo because me and Ella were having a cute moment reading a book together and then looked at the photo and thought holy moly poor me ahha!!

Ones - Cos - Fact - Others - People

'One of them ones where you feel even more unwell cos you look so bad but I like the fact I can post and make others feel better to let people realise that we all feel ugly and low sometimes!'

Jacqueline continued: 'Let’s still take photos and memory’s we will keep forever. Hopefully I look a bit more presentable tomorrow, sorry Guys!! Me and my darling love...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!