Survival Of The Fittest: 'I knew he was the best lad from the get go!' Viewers praise Ryan Cleary for being so 'genuine' as he comes out as bisexual on eagerly-anticipated new show

Mail Online | 2/12/2018 | Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/12/00/491D8D2700000578-0-image-a-104_1518394726915.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/12/4740872077876282985/1024x576_MP4_4740872077876282985.mp4

The much-anticipated series, believed to be an alternate version to Love Island, hit screens on Sunday night.

And viewers were immediately impressed with jeweller Ryan Cleary on brand new challenge show Survival Of The Fittest, after he came out as bisexual to his co-stars during the first episode.

Feelings - Heart - Heart - Teammates - David

The 27-year-old revealed his feelings during a heart to heart with teammates David Lundy and Warren Phillips on the bridge - leading fans to praise him as both 'genuine' and 'refreshing' on Twitter.

The show sees teams of five girls and five boys go head to head in an array of endurance-based challenges - whilst getting to know each other in the Savannah of South Africa.

Boys - Girls - Lodge - Number - Beds

While the boys and girls are encouraged to mingle in their luxurious Lodge, complete with a number of outdoor beds and a romantic hideaway, Ryan decided to reveal his differing feelings from the outset.

Joining David and Warren on the drawstring bridge, the 27-year-old from Manchester confessed: 'Look, I'm gonna be very honest with you guys, but I'm bisexual.

Something

'I've got to be honest with myself and with you guys, but its not something I can just drop to everyone.'

Fully supportive, David immediately pulled him in for a hug, stating: 'Mate, don't worry, you're out f***ing bro now!'

Confession - Treehouse - Ryan - 'It - Things

Reflecting on his confession in the Treehouse, Ryan said: 'It's good to get things off your chest, if you're chatting to your mates or making mates it's good that they know what the deal is.'

Meanwhile David, clearly overwhelmed, later admitted Ryan's confession had 'meant a lot' to him, as the boys were already so close in the house.

Rest - Contestants - Sexuality - Honesty - Praise

While the rest of the contestants remain unaware of his sexuality, his honesty was met with high praise from viewers on Twitter.

One applauded his courage, writing: 'That took guts on day 1 for Ryan to admit...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?