7 movies you need to watch for your inner foodie

Business Insider | 2/9/2018 | Mallika Kumar, Spoon University
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/5a7e21d8ec1ade3c910b749f-1190-625/7-movies-you-need-to-watch-for-your-inner-foodie.jpg

There are a countless number of movies everyone needs to watch in their lives.

For food lovers, though, that number gets even smaller.

Julie - Julia - Bollywood - Flicks - Films

From "Julie and Julia" to some Bollywood flicks, these are some films that every foodie should see in their lifetime.

There are some movies that instantly touch your soul; there are some that you hate to the core. Then there are some movies that add meaning to your life and should be part of your bucket list. Here is a list of seven such movies based on food and more that will make you think and also hungry.

Julie - Julia

1. "Julie and Julia"

Reason to watch: Julia is excited to wake up at 6:30 a.m. just to cook. Similarly, coming back home from work and cooking is what makes Julie happy. The movie helps us realise that just like Julie and Julia were "saved by food" as Julie puts it, we too can find our true passion in life.

Part - Goals - Partners - Support - Systems

The part I love the most is that while achieving their respective goals, their partners are their support systems. There are there for them through every thick and thin, burnt vegetables and perfectly cooked chocolate cake. Thereby giving us hope that one can truly have it all.

Seriously, those people are couple goals.

Ratatouille

2. "Ratatouille"

Reason to Watch: It is a very inspiring movie. Even though I can’t cook, it almost encouraged me to become a chef. It is a movie that makes you wants to enjoy your food and try this French dish, ratatouille. It also teaches us to give compliments to the chef for two reasons. To make them feel good about themselves. To check if you are lucky enough to have a rat cook for you. Because as Ego says “Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?
Tagged: